Traditional shaped mould perfect for making the famous Kougloff, a speciality from Alsace.
Undeformable and completely watertight mould.
Excellent cooking results thanks to iron: the mould reaches the high temperatures required for browned and caramelised Kougloffs.
Even diffusion of heat and uniform cooking.
Functional and practical non-stick mould: PFOA-free PTFE guaranteed coating for easier mould release, steel protection against oxidation and easy cleaning.
Grease the mould before use.
Traditional oven cooking (max. 220°C).
Not suitable for the microwave oven. Do not use metal objects in the mould.
Care: wash by hand (non-abrasive sponge).
Guckulov non-stick baking tin
The traditional Cuckoo Love mold is very suitable for making the famous Cuckoo Love cake (a specialty dessert of Alsace in France).
It is a mold that is not easily deformed and is completely waterproof.
The Beye non-stick baking mold series uses natural pure iron as the inner layer, and the iron conducts heat quickly. Even if the outer coating falls off, there is no doubt that heavy metals will be used in the aluminum inner layer. It has the advantages of excellent thermal conductivity and caramelization, and the iron is durable and not easily deformed. The outer layer is coated with PFOA-free PTFE non-stick coating, providing excellent and safe non-stick performance, good demoulding and easy cleaning, meeting professional and durable requirements, and long service life.
- In order to extend the best service life and effect of the non-stick coating, please avoid heating the empty mold.
- The temperature of the oven should not exceed 220 degrees. Avoid using sharp tools (such as knives and forks) in the dish to avoid damage to the coating.
- If you need to bake at a high temperature of more than 220 degrees for a long time, it is recommended to use a blue iron baking mold.
- Dishwasher is not recommended, hand washing is more
- Do not use metal brushes, it is recommended to use a sponge and detergent to clean
Material: non-stick coating + iron