Drawings ø 35 mm are really useful for covering the tray keeping lines for filling with a pastry bag for Macarons.
The small circles ø 15 mm help to place the pastry bag in the centre and realize perfect macaroons.
This product will be useful for mass production in order to obtain always the same finishing touches.
Non-stick, suitable for oven cooking.
To combine with the flat tray 7368.
Macaron special nonstick material silicone baking
Can withstand hot and cold temperature -40°C~230°C
The circle pattern on the baking mat is convenient for controlling the amount of batter. The outer ring is 3.5cm (traditional size) and the inner ring is 1.5cm (mini size). The non-stick silicone baking mat is evenly heated and easy to demould. It is also suitable for baking macarons. Making meringue desserts.
The glass fiber cloth is coated with food-grade silicone to provide excellent non-stick and baking effects.
- Baking mat thickness: 0.8mm
- Recommended baking temperature: -40 ~ +230 degrees
- It is recommended to clean with warm water, neutral detergent and sponge, suitable for dishwasher
- In order to maintain the service life, please flatten or roll into a tube when storing, do not store in a folded manner
- Do not use sharp instruments such as knives and forks, and keep away from direct fire sources
- The best effect when matched with the same brand aluminum stomata baking bottom plate