Shape your veggies and fruits cuts like a Chef
Slices, waffles and Julienne cuts
Essential tool for Chefs and gastronomy amateurs, de Buyer's mandolines offer precise slicing with a wide array of shapes and thickness.
They are quick, precise, easy-to-use, durable and safe. Since all de Buyer's mandolines are integrally made in France in their manufacture, every piece and blade can be repaired or replaced.
Cut shapes: Slices, waffles and Julienne cuts
Cut thickness: A new adjustable system allows to easily regulate the thickness of the cut from 0.5 to 10 mm with a space of 0.5 mm. Julienne cuts of 4 or 10 mm thanks to a double Julienne blade.
- One side is fluted/serrated to cut all the fruits and vegetables, even the softest as tomatoes, oranges. Scalloped side for waffle cuts.
- Round pusher: handy round pusher for safe, easy and smooth cutting
Brand: de Buyer
We Like: Swing plus is a compact and easy to handle mandoline offering already a very good range of cuts to be efficient and bring fun in your dishes.
We Recommend: The frame is dishwasher-safe. We recommend to wash the blades by hand to keep their sharpness longer (manipulate with care: very sharp).
- 100% made in France
- Frame made of stainless steel and polymer composite.
The stainless steel ramp is smooth and with a textured surface to make the food slide easily.
- Double horizontal blade, scalloped and fluted/serrated, made of high-quality cutlery st/steel
- 1 plastic round pusher
- L 40 cm x W 20 cm x H 15 cm - 1.19 kg
Adds-on (sold separately)
Slicing guide and pusher Gravity
A guide for cutting long vegetables and small vegetables quickly, effortless, waste free and safely.