Shape your veggies and fruits cuts like a Chef
Slices and Julienne cuts
Essential tool for Chefs and gastronomy amateurs, de Buyer's mandolines offer precise slicing with a wide array of shapes and thickness. They are quick, precise, easy-to-use, durable and safe. Since all de Buyer's mandolines are integrally made in France in their manufacture, every piece and blade can be repaired or replaced.
Cut shapes: Slices and Julienne cuts
Cut thickness: the cutting thickness is adjustable from 1 to 10 mm for slices and 2 mm, 4 mm, 7 mm and 10 mm for the Julienne thanks to 4 kinds of V-shaped blades.
Integrated V-shaped blade: V-shape sharp blade integrated on its frame to cut all types of fruit/vegetable even the softest ones
- Round pusher: handy round pusher for safe, easy and smooth cutting
- Extra-long pusher: for long vegetables or fruits to cut giant chips, carrot sticks, zucchini chips, vegetable tagliatelle...
- Robust and resistant frame made of food grade st/steel.
Brand: de Buyer
We Like: If Vantage has definitely less cut options than Revolution Master (see our mandolines cuts comparative below), it is extremely easy to use thanks to its integrated V-shaped blade, immediately ready to use, slice and cut your vegetables in Julienne or long stripes without thinking. It stainless steel frame guaranty its robustness. Additionally, the Julienne blades have their own detachable storage box.
We Recommend: the blades are very sharp. Be careful when you wash them, as you would be when washing a sharp knife. All elements are dishwasher safe but we recommend to wash the blades by hand to keep their sharpness as long as possible.
- 100% made in France
- Frame made of professional food-grade stainless steel
- Integrated V-shped blade made of high-quality cutlery st/steel
- 4 V-shaped Julienne blades made of heavy duty professional st/steel + storage box
- 1 plastic round pusher + 1 plastic extra-long pusher
- L 50 cm x W 15 cm x H 20 cm - 1.83 kg
Adds-on (sold separately)
Slicing guide and pusher Gravity
A guide for cutting long vegetables and small vegetables quickly, effortless, waste free and safely.