Multi-functional doughnut/Savarin mould with removable parts in coated iron.
Skirt removable by a hinge mechanism.
2 interchangeable bases: a flat base and a base for Savarins.
The mould enable you to make numerous cakes, round or crown-shaped desserts.
Excellent cooking results thanks to iron: the moulds reach high temperatures, enabling the juices to caramelise.
Even diffusion of heat and uniform cooking.
Functional and practical non-stick mould: PFOA-free PTFE guaranteed coating for easier mould release, steel protection against oxidation and easy cleaning.
Grease the mould before use.
Traditional oven cooking (max. 220°C). Not suitable for the microwave oven. Do not use metal objects in the mould.
Care: wash by hand (non-abrasive sponge). Not dishwasher-safe.
Savarin Non-stick Tower Model
Replaceable chassis: flat chassis + Savarin chassis Bier non-stick baking mold series, using natural pure iron as the inner layer, the iron conducts heat quickly, although the outer coating will fall off, will there be any heavy metal release when the aluminum inner layer is used in many shops doubt.
It has the advantages of excellent thermal conductivity and caramelization, and the iron is durable and not easily deformed. The outer layer is coated with PFOA-free PTFE non-stick coating, providing excellent and safe non-stick performance, good demoulding and easy cleaning, meeting professional and durable requirements, and long service life.
- In order to extend the best service life and effect of the non-stick coating, please avoid heating the empty mold.
- The temperature of the oven should not exceed 220 degrees. Avoid using sharp tools (such as knives and forks) in the dish to avoid damage to the coating.
- If you need to bake at a high temperature of more than 220 degrees for a long time, it is recommended to use a blue iron baking mold.
- Dishwasher is not recommended, hand washing is more
- Do not use metal brushes, it is recommended to use a sponge and detergent to clean
Material: non-stick coating + iron