BALSAMIX VINEGAR & MUSTARD
GRILLED VEGETABLES SALAD
• Balsamic vinegar and mustard :
In a small bowl, mix all vinaigrette ingredients.
• Croutons :
In a large bowl, stir the bread cubes into the olive oil, salt, pepper and herbs. Put them into the pan or grill, and turn them over as soon as they start to get brown
• Grilled Vegetable Salad with Croutons :
Preheat your grill.
• Put the sliced vegetables into a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and spices.
• Cook the vegetables in the hot perforated frying vegetable pan for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
• Assemble the vegetables on a large plate, drizzle with vinaigrette, add the croutons, chopped fresh basil, and garnish with roasted pine nuts.
Nicolas Rieffel is a self-taught cook, sommelier and culinary columnist on the Alsatian channel Alsace20. He is known to the general public for having been a candidate for the Masterchef show in 2010 and for having created from 2011 to 2016, Life is a Game, his clothing brand for cooking professionals.